Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
Ideal candidates will be competitive and thrive in a performance based environment and should expect to move up within the Clear Channel organization by making significant revenue contributions.
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Viero and Radio Fusion and preparing for managers upon request, such as pool reports and unapproved credit
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software program
- Assisting AE’s with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE’s
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Proposal Design
- Be Prepared to show previous work
- Creativity is a must
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a PLUS
Please go to clearcareers.com to apply for this position.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ESPP, 401K, EAP, Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
CAREER LEVEL: Entry to Mid-Level