While many of us haven’t traveled in awhile, we are all looking forward to the day we can get back out there, which means soon our Instagram accounts will be flooded with our friends' travel pictures. While it remains to be seen whether that’s a good thing, there are certainly some places that photograph better than others and now a new list reveals which those are.
- Big 7 Travel has come out with their list of the 50 Most Instagrammable Places in the World for 2021.
- They determined their list by analyzing hashtags of various destinations, asking their 600,000 followers to chime in, and also getting guidance from their editorial team.
- Topping the list for 2021 is Tokyo, with the site pointing out the city’s, “ancient shrines, other-worldly art exhibits and vibrant neon-lit billboards galore.”
- Big 7 notes that there already are over 53 million #tokyo hashtags on the social media site.
- Spots in the U.S. making the list include New York (4), Chicago (10), San Francisco (23), Las Vegas (24) and Seattle (31).
Top Ten Most Instagrammable Places In The World
- The Philippines
- New York