Do you have stuff around the house you never use? I know I do. I'm not saying you or I are packrats, but stuff accumulates. With spring cleaning on the horizon, today is Old Stuff Day. It's a day to appreciate or get rid of stuff laying around the house.
So this week, let's do a little pre-spring cleaning together. Here's what experts say you should toss:
- Old bed pillows and linens you never use because they’re old and ratty.
- Beat-up old suitcases and duffel bags.
- That collection of cheap vases from flower deliveries.
- Books: Don’t throw them out but donate them. There are even libraries that will take your old books if they are in good condition.
- The toys your kids never play with: If they are in good condition, donate them. If not, toss them.
- Exercise equipment you never use: That treadmill that you have been draping clothes over for years needs a new home.
Not passing any judgement here. Just trying to help you move into spring with less clutter!