While some people may prefer the cooler weather of the fall or winter there are plenty of folks who look forward to summer and everything that comes with it.
A new survey finds:
- Some folks love summer so much, that 72% of people say just thinking about it puts them in a good mood.
- Half of Americans love summer because it’s the perfect season to be social with others.
- 72% say they feel relaxed when at a summer get together, while 64% consider summer gatherings a form of “therapy.”
So, what do people love the most about summer?
- The best thing about summer include:
- Eating summer foods (57%)
- Being outside (55%)
- Relaxing on the weekends (50%)
- The warmer weather (45%)
- And there are a lot of things to love when it comes to summer foods.
- The survey finds the top flavors of summer include:
- Lemonade (60%)
- Barbecue (59%)
- Melon fruits (51%)
- Iced tea (51%)
- Folks also love summer smells like:
- Grilled foods (65%)
- Freshly-cut grass (60%)
- Beach air (49%)
- Charcoal grills (43%)
- Of course not everything about the summer is perfect. For every good smell there is also a bad one.
- Among the worst summer smells:
- Sweat (54%)
- Hot trash (54%)
- Lawn mower gasoline (27%)
- Bleach (24%)