In honor of today being National Junk Food Day, we gathered a list of popular snacks. We know it’s not good for us, but we all indulge from time to time.
Eat This, Not That! took a look in our shopping carts and kitchen cupboards and figured out just what junk we love the most. Here are the Top 10 Most Popular Snacks:
- M&Ms. With so many varieties, how could they lose?
- Hershey's. The study combined the classic bars, the minis, and those irresistible Kisses.
- Reese's. Both the Pieces and the cups get a lot of love.
- Oreos. We can't get enough of that magical Stuf.
- Pillsbury Cookies. Fresh out of the oven, or raw -- we love our dough.
- Ritz Crackers. Cheesy, peanut butter-filled or plain and buttery -- yum!
- Doritos. They're "Nacho" average snack, and Americans can't get enough.
- Planters' Peanuts. Alone or in trail mix, we're nuts about these poppable treats.
- Jif Peanut Butter. Is there anything that the spreadable stuff can't do?
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix. Yes, this one takes a little more work, but it sure is worth it!
Treat yourself today, calories don't count on National Junk Food Day.