Join us for Haunted Harvest at Springs Preserve! 95.5 The Bull will be there on October 18-20 and October 25-27!
- Date & Time: Oct. 11-13, 18-20, 25-27, 2019, 5pm-9pm
- Location: Springs Preserve
- Admission: Non-members: $8. Individual, Family and Bronze members: $7. Silver State Pass, Gold and Platinum donor members receive free admission. Free for children 2 and younger.
- RSVP: No reservations required. But we do recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid a sell-out risk.
Grab your magic wands and witch hats for a spooktakular good time at the Springs Preserve's annual Haunted Harvest Festival. The family-friendly event features themed trick-or-treat stations to visit throughout the "Bootanical" Garden, mystical craft activities and carnival games, an enchanted hay maze, live entertainment, a spooky train ride, food vendors, a petting zoo, and much more.
- Catch live entertainment nightly:
- Dead Man's Chest: A Show of Halloween Legend & Lore performed by Take the Stage Las Vegas
- The Wizards Academy of Music Presents: Magical Musical Adventure andDance Magic: Interactive Dance Party performed by Huntsman Entertainment
- Spell Off! performed by Celebrate Kids
- Willow the Harvest Fairy will be springing up around the Preserve — when you catch her, be sure to post your photo with her on Instagram and tag @SpringsPreserve for a chance to win a prize.
- Don't miss the Boo Town Train! Tickets ($3 members, $5 non-members) are available onsite, with 11 departures each night. These train rides sell out fast — be sure to get your tickets as soon as you arrive!