Jason Aldean will honor breast cancer survivors throughout his They Don't Know tour, which launches in Toledo, Ohio, on April 27th.
A survivor will get the VIP treatment at each of a number of shows, with concert tickets, backstage access and a private meet-and-greet. If you or someone you know would like to be considered, submit an essay to Komen.org/JasonAldean.
Jason says, “As long as I’m doing what I’m doing, I’m will do what I can to fight breast cancer and celebrate its survivors. We all know someone whose life has been changed by this terrible disease, so we’re going to treat as many survivors as we can this year with a night out to take their minds off everything else."
Jason has raised over $3 million for the Susan G. Koman foundation through his Concert for the Cure and continues to donate a portion of ticket sales to the organization.
Did You Know?
- Jason is giving away these special packages at 45 shows on the tour.
- Jason lost a good friend to breast cancer.
- He'll be performing at Sunday's ACM Awards.
- You have a chance to see Jason Aldean on this tour JUST by listening to iHeart Country on your FREE iHeart Radio App! Including airfare, hotel, tickets to the show and a Meet ‘n’ Greet in his “Vibe Room” and an exclusive backstage tour ... just by listening!
- From our friends at BBR Music Group
- Download and open our FREE iHeartRadio app and listen to ‘IHEARTCOUNTRY’ to be entered!
- Swing over to iHeartCountry.com for more info!