Dan and Shay's Dan Smyers is a married man!
He and long-time love, Abby Law, said "I do," as the sun set on Saturday night in Nashville. Their wedding party included their three dogs, Chief, Joy, and Ghost, dressed in tuxes and a coordinating dress. Dan joked with People magazine about having his pups involved in the nuptials, saying, “They are the most important bridesmaid and groomsmen.”
Both the bride and the groom are vegetarians, so Abby planned to have lots of vegetarian and vegan dishes for their guests to enjoy. (People)
Although photos of the wedding have yet to be released, Abby took to her Instagram story to reveal that her hubby had gifted her something pretty special -- a pair of studded Alexander Wang booties.
- It looks like Hunter Hayes and his girlfriend, Libby, were in attendance.
- We can't wait to see photos of the wedding!
- They chose Nashville to get married because it's "where their love story began."
- Would you ever have your dogs in your wedding?
- Congrats to the happy couple!
- They got engaged in Hawaii in November, after dating for almost four years.