We already knew Carrie Underwood would be back for her fifth year of performing the opening song for NBC's Sunday Night Football, but now a few more details about the new sequence have emerged.
A total of 10 NFL players participated in the opening shoot at Universal Studios Hollywood in June.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - WR - Antonio Brown
- Oakland Raiders - QB - Derek Carr
- New England Patriots - LB - Dont’a Hightower
- Kansas City Chiefs - TE - Travis Kelce
- Atlanta Falcons - WR - Julio Jones
- Oakland Raiders - LB - Khalil Mack
- Denver Broncos - LB - Von Miller
- Arizona Cardinals - CB - Patrick Peterson
- New York Giants - DE - Jason Pierre-Paul
- Dallas Cowboys - QB - Dak Prescott
Carrie’s new show open for “Oh, Sunday Night” will debut September 10th, as the New York Giants visit the Dallas Cowboys in the season-opening Sunday Night Football game, but fans can catch a sneak peek during the 49ers-Vikings NFL preseason game on August 27th at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Carrie showed off her new, long locks for the opening shoot a few weeks ago.
- Faith Hill sang the opening theme for six years before Carrie took over.
- Carrie says the opening sequence will be full of surprises this year.
- See the list of all the Sunday Night Football games HERE.
- Carrie really seems to love this gig, doesn't she?
Here's last year's arrangement: