The fall menu from Dunkin’ is coming on August 17th and will include some classic menu items as well as two new ones. Here’s what to look for:
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – smooth cold brew with brown sugar and fall spice flavors topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and cinnamon sugar.
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte – available iced or hot, made with pumpkin and vanilla flavors, spices, espresso and milk and topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar dusting.
- Nutty Pumpkin Coffee – the newest coffee creation combining Dunkin’s Original Blend Iced Coffee with a pumpkin spice swirl, hazelnut flavor shot and cream.
Between August 17th and September 17th you can order a Medium Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew or Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte for $3.
Beyond coffee drinks, the following items are also available:
- Glazed Pumpkin Cake Donut
- Pumpkin MUNCHKINS Donut Hole Treats
- Pumpkin Muffin
- Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Maple Sugar Snackin’ Bacon
- Blood Orange Dunkin’ Refresher (new item) made with green tea or coconut milk
All of the items can be ordered in-store, online or through the Dunkin’ app.