While Starbucks has yet to announce the return date for the Pumpkin Spice Latte, based on previous years we should be hearing about it soon, and based on a new report certain parts of the country are more anxiously awaiting the news than others.
- According to an analysis of Google Search data, Washington is the most Pumpkin Spice Latte-obsessed state in the U.S.
- It shouldn’t be a total surprise, considering Starbucks, the originator of the PSL craze, originated in Washington.
- That’s followed by California, and Colorado.
- Meanwhile, Mississippi is the least PSL obsessed state, followed by Maine.
Top 10 Pumpkin Spice Latte-Obsessed States
- New York
- As for the most PSL-obsessed cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota tops the list, beating out Starbucks home city Seattle, which came in second.
Top 10 Pumpkin Spice Latte-Obsessed Cities
- Minneapolis, MN
- Seattle, WA
- Miami, WA
- Atlanta, GA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Denver, CO
- Tampa, FL
- Sacramento, CA
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX