We had a windy, rainy Sunday this past weekend. So I made the most of the time indoors and the kids helped me bring this fun holiday treat to life.
Wanted to pass along this simple recipe, sure to please.
You just need pretzels, M&Ms and either Hershey's Kisses or Rolos (if you like caramel). We chose kisses, as you can see.
So here's how you make them!
1) preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2) Get a cookie sheet (with or without was paper) and have the kids lay out pretzels.
3) Unwrap the Rolos or Hershey's Kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
4) Bake in the oven for just 2-3 minutes, to soften the chocolate.
5) Take them out of the oven and immediately press one M&M (the holiday red & green kind) in the center of each piece of chocolate.
6) Put them in the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes to make the chocolate firm again.
Then you're ready to enjoy! They perfect for parties and family gatherings or even as an office gift.
But if you're kids are like mine, you'll have to hide some if you hope to have any left for others.
If your family makes them, post your pics on socials and tag me so I can see how yours came out. @MoJoeRoberts